Changing Habits Organic Probiotics 150g
- $48.71 / 100g (Serving size 2.5g)
- Real food naturally fermented and dried to help rebalance the gut’s natural flora
- Unique as contains both prebiotics and probiotics – probiotics replenish good bacteria in the gut and prebiotics nourish the good bacteria
- Easily absorbed, low fructose, gluten free
- Assists in healthy bowel, strong immune system, good digestion
- All organic ingredients: brown rice, dried sweet potato, quinoa, molasses, chia seed, pumpkin seeds, linseed, ginger, spirulina, raw broccoli, amaranth, alfalfa grass/seed and sunflower seed kernel
Through extensive research, our founder Cyndi discovered that many of the probiotics available on the market were made in Petrie dishes, genetically modified and with no prebiotics — the actual food that the probiotic lives on and eats. To top it off, most were packaged in capsule form, some of which can contain artificial properties (most definitely NOT the Changing Habits way).
Our Probiotics contain the best organic ingredients, naturally fermented (by a method trademarked as floraferm), dried and made into a powder. To put it simply, our prebiotics and probiotics are made from real food, sourced from real places (never in a lab), free from colours, flavours and preservatives. Our Probiotics can be taken with juice or water, added to smoothies or sneaked in to gummies and slices to give the family a boost of fermented foods. They are also gluten free and vegan friendly.
Use one teaspoonful per day, or if you are just starting on this product, then use 1/8 of a teaspoon and gradually increase the amount over a 30-day period. Changing Habits Probiotics can be taken with juice or water, added to smoothies or sneaked in to gummies and slices to give the family a boost of fermented foods. Sprinkle it on your salads, your homemade quinoa or other grain or seed porridge. Probiotics can also be used to make yoghurt. For best results put 1 heaped teaspoon in a glass jar, cover with warm water and seal. Leave on the bench-top for 24 hours to activate before making the yoghurt.
All ingredients are organic. Rice, Spirulina, Linseed, Alfalfa Grass, Sweet Potato, Sunflower Kernels, Quinoa, Alfalfa Seed, Amaranth, Pumpkin Seeds, Chia Seeds, Ginger, Broccoli, Molasses. The mother culture contains 13 different bacteria: Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Delbrueckii, Lactobacillus Caseii, Lactobacillus Bulgaricus, Lactobacillus Caucasicus, Lactobacillus Fermenti, Lactobacillus Plantarum, Lactobacillus Brevis, Lactobacillus Helveticus, Lactobacillus Lactis, Bifidabacterium Bifidum, Saccharomyces Boulardii, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae