Changing Habits Ginger Powder
- An essential for every kitchen – this versatile spice can be added to sweet and savoury dishes
- Adds flavour and a bit of heat to baking, smoothies, raw treats, stir fries, curries, sauces and marinades
- Freshly ground and packed immediately to maintain its wonderful aromatic oils
- Is not irridiated – a process that uses radiation to kill bacteria and extend the shelf life of food
- Packed in convenient resealable pouch for optimum freshness
Organically grown and processed, our Organic Ginger Powder is a must-have for all kitchens. It helps to add flavour and a bit of heat to both sweet and savoury dishes from curries and soups to biscuits and cakes. Originating from Asia, ginger spread around the world during the spice trade, becoming one of the most popular spices in many cuisines.
Changing Habits Organic Ginger Powder is freshly ground and packed immediately to maintain its wonderful aromatic oils. It does not contain any fillers, additives or preservatives and is not irradiated. (Irradiation is a process that uses radiation to kill bacteria and extend the shelf life of food. Radiation doses vary for different food stuffs, however the limit for spices is usually higher because they are consumed in very small quantities.)
Use in baking for biscuits, raw slices, chocolates and cakes. Add to savoury meals including soups, stews and curries and use in dressings, condiments and seasonings.
Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free, Egg Free, Grain Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Paleo, Keto