Changing Habits Organic Whole Pitted Dates
- $2.90 / 100g (Serving size 50g | No. serves = 20)
- 100% organic whole pitted dates with delicious caramel flavour
- Semi soft, versatile and the perfect all-rounder – a wonderful ingredient to have in your pantry
- Can be used in both sweet and savoury cooking, as well as a nutritious snack
- Natural source of fibre, sulphur, magnesium, phosphorous, calcium and potassium
- Free from oils, sulphite, maltodextrin, flours and other hidden nasties
Our organic, hand pitted dates are semi soft and the perfect all-rounder – a wonderful ingredient to have in your pantry due to their versatility and the nutritional benefits. A natural source of sulphur, magnesium, phosphorous, calcium and potassium. With a delicious soft caramel flavour, these dates can be eaten raw as a nutritious snack or used in both sweet and savoury cooking.
CADA (coconut, almond, date and apple) breakfast became a favourite in Cyndi’s recipe book back in 2011 and from then until now, we found it a real challenge to source a quality date to use. After extensive research, we selected an organic grower. The dates are hand selected at peak ripeness then simply dried and hand pitted. Our dates are also free from oils, sulphite, maltodextrin, flours and other hidden nasties that can be found in some other dates to prolong the shelf live, prevent the dates sticking together and for appearance
From raw desserts, to bliss balls to chutneys or stews, dates are an essential for every kitchen! They can also be enjoyed as they are for a nutritious snack. To prolong the freshness of our Organic Dates, it is recommended to store them in the fridge once opened.
Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free, Egg Free, Grain Free