Fusion Health Memory 60T
Contains ginkgo for the support of cognitive function, memory, learning and improved attention span in healthy adults, and brahmi, which supports memory in people aged over 50 years.
- Fusion Memory combines six herbal ingredients, including a standardised extract of ginkgo and a standardised and clinically tested extract of brahmi called BacoMind®
- Ginkgo supports cognitive function, including memory, learning and information processing and attention span, so consider using it during periods of prolonged mental activity, like studying
- Brahmi improves memory and attention span in people aged over 50 years and supports their ability to learn and process new information
- Siberian ginseng is traditionally used to enhance memory in Chinese medicine
- Also contains gotu kola, schisandra and kola nut
Each vegetable capsule contains herbal extracts dry concentrate:
Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri) BacoMind® whole plant 250mg, min. dry equiv. 5g
std. to bacosides calculated as bacoside A 112.5mg
Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba) leaf 60mg, min. dry equiv. 3g
equiv. to ginkgo flavonglycosides 14.4mg
Gotu kola (Centella asiatica) leaf 70mg, dry equiv. 700mg
Siberian Ginseng (Eleutherococcus senticosus) root 33.3mg,
dry equiv. 500mg
Schisandra (Schisandra chinensis) fruit 50mg, dry equiv. 500mg
Kola nut (Cola acuminata) seed 60mg, dry equiv. 300mg
BacoMind® is a trademark of Natural Remedies Pvt. Ltd.
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.