Lemon Canary Winter Rescue Hand Sanitiser
The most life giving hand sanitiser you will ever use.
Contains Plant Derived Alcohol (Ethanol 70%), De-ionised Water, Glycerine, Propylene Glycol and our organic Winter Rescue essential oils of Cedarwood, Peppermint, Lemon and Eucalyptus.
Winter Rescue Hand Sanitiser is a premium quality, waterless liquid hand sanitiser (not a gel). It’s alcohol based for better performance and contains natural emollients to replenish the lipids in your skin, leaving your hands feeling soft and hygienically clean.
• 70% alcohol. Kills 99.9% of germs.
• Clean. Sanitise. Protect.
• Fast drying. Non-greasy. Food safe.
• Flu season ready. Advanced protection for better hygiene.
• Loves the skin. Moisturises and conditions.
• Ideal for sensitive and dry skin.
• Non-sticky after feel.
• No Parabens, Silicones, Phosphates, Triclosan or Nasty Stuff.
• Septic safe.
• 100% cruelty free and never tested on animals.
• Eco-friendly. Biodegradable.
• Made in Australia by us.
How to sanitise your hands
1. Spritz a generous amount of sanitiser to your hands.
2. Rub hands palm to palm.
3. Rub with right palm over left (back of) hand with interlaced fingers and vice versa.
4. Rub palm to palm with fingers interlaced.
5. Rub back of fingers in opposing palms with fingers interlocked.
6. Do some rotational rubbing of left thumb clasped in right hand and vice versa
7. Do more rotational rubbing, backwards and forwards with clasped fingers of right hand in left hand and vice versa.
8. Once dry you are done and your hands are sanitised. There is no rinsing necessary.