NeoFlam Fika Saucepan with Lid 18cm
Regular price $134.95
- Unlike most non-stick cookware made with PTFE and other harmful toxins, the ceramic coating is not harmful to the environment or humans because it is made from silica, sand and rocks.
- Low energy production. For Teflon and similar coatings, extremely high temperatures are required. The ceramic coating is sprayed on using air pressure and the products are baked in a low temperature kiln.
- PFOA is not used during production and thus does not off-gas from the cookware. Additionally, CO2 emission is reduced in the manufacturing process compared to PTFE. 100% PFOA & PTFE free.
- No heavy metals such as Cadmium, Lead and Mercury, so no harmful toxins are released even at high temperature.
- Suitable for use on all cooktops, including induction.
- Easy to clean.
- Extremely high quality production, made from die-cast aluminium with excellent thermal conductivity.
- High heat conductivity means faster, more effective cooking, saves energy, and helps retain nutrition in cooked food.
- Thick base & thin walls for even heat distribution.
- Highly scratch resistant.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Die-Cast lid, with silicone rim.
- Advanced Japanese silent induction technology.
- Healthy negative ion Advanced technology allows the coating to emit 20 times more Anion than typical cookware.
- Functions as cookware through to servingware.
- Bone colour.