Changing Habits Organic Supreme Green Blend 200g
- $19.98 / 100g (Serving size 5g)
- The ‘cleaner’ green powder that is gluten-free – contains no wheatgrass!
- Organic ingredients from pristine NZ – just 100% functional food packed full of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, antioxidants and phytonutrients
- Easy to mix and easy to drink – mix into smoothies, juice and water or foods like yoghurt, pesto and guacamole!
- A simple way to ‘eat’ your greens – contains organic barley grass, chlorella, spirulina and kelp, plus broccoli sprout, and organic stevia to sweeten
- Just one teaspoon a day is all you need to support energy, mood, immunity and digestion
Our organic Supreme Green Blend is a fantastic way of getting real food, plant based nutrients into your body, as opposed to something that’s made in a chemical laboratory. Staying true to our philosophy of keeping it simple, our unique blend combines key green superfoods barley grass powder, chlorella, spirulina, broccoli sprout powder, green stevia powder (natural sweetener) and New Zealand kelp powder. Sourced and packed in New Zealand from all organically grown products. We’re not going to lie – it doesn’t taste great. But we’re PROUD to say that, as it means that it contains no artificial flavours, colours or preservatives. It’s also chemical, pesticide and herbicide free. Our Supreme Green Blend is a convenient way to incorporate additional greens in to yours and your family’s diet.
Due to information we have learnt about wheat, the wheatgrass was removed from the Supreme Green Blend. You can learn more about this at www.whatswithwheat.com
Serving size one teaspoon per day.
The Supreme Green Blend may be taken with food or stirred into water, juice, coconut water or another favourite beverage. Or mix into pesto and dips such as guacamole.
For children, use around half of the adult amount.
Organic New Zealand Barley Grass Powder, Organic Chlorella, Organic Spirulina, New Zealand Broccoli Sprout Powder, Organic Green Stevia Powder (Natural Plant Sweetener) Organic New Zealand Kelp Powder.
Allergy warning: Kelp may contain traces of crustacean shellfish.